Powerful alone. Better together.
Build powerful end-to-end business solutions by connecting Power BI across the entire Microsoft Power Platform—and to Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, and hundreds of other apps—to drive innovation across your entire organization.
Unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results.
Build apps in hours—not months—that easily connect to data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web, iOS, and Android devices
Include powerful workflow automation directly in your apps with a no-code approach that connects to hundreds of popular apps and services.
Power Virtual Agents
Easily build chatbots to engage conversationally with your customers and employees—no coding required.
Quickly build and launch customizable business websites with Power Pages. Create sites that bring information and processes together across organizational boundaries.
There are New Features Coming to Power Platform!
As chief information officers (CIOs), IT departments, and IT professionals look to do more with less, they require technology that can enable them to produce enterprise-grade solutions faster and with less effort.
Here are some exciting new Power Platform capabilities announced at Microsoft Ignite 2022
- General Availability of Managed Environments: Managed Environments offer a set of enhanced out-of-the-box governance capabilities that simplify, automate, and streamline IT administration of Microsoft Power Platform at scale.
- ALM pipeline automation: Built-in application lifecycle management in Microsoft Power Platform to improve security and governance for solutions with less effort.
- Coauthoring in Power Apps: Makers can work together in real-time with coauthoring in the modern app designer to accelerate development with collaboration.
- General availability of Power Pages: The newest Microsoft Power Platform product for creating modern, secure, responsive business websites is now generally available and includes pay-as-you-go meters and capacity-based subscriptions.
- Interactive Power BI charts shared directly from OneDrive and SharePoint: Users can now share and interact with reports directly from OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Cross-tenant dataset sharing: Cross-tenant dataset sharing enables users to share datasets with external organizations in an easy, quick, and secure manner.
- Advancements in AI Builder: Increase document processing accuracy and the number of supported document types.
- The Power Automate copilot converts natural language to cloud flows: Users can describe what they want to automate in a sentence, and AI will build your flow in seconds.
- The Power Automate copilot formats data by examples: Power Automate users can leverage AI to reshape data for more straightforward expression authoring by using examples.