SharePoint Online & Applications Analyst
At Convverge, we are driven by technology, innovation, and the opportunity to work with amazing customers. We build business-level, web-based applications on Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and the Power Platform that support a rich set of interactions among customers, employees and users like us. As software developers, designers, and analysts, our work requires us to consider usability, design, business workflow, performance, as well as strong technical platform integrations. We are regional leaders in a growing cloud technology space.
About our Team:
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time and certification bonuses.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
You are passionate about developing / supporting impactful solutions using the Microsoft technology stack, Power Platform and SharePoint Online. You are naturally curious and constantly learning about new technologies that help businesses improve / innovate and love to solve problems. You take pride in providing great customer service and strive to create successful customers.
At Convverge we are looking for a creative, collaborative, and influential SharePoint Online & Applications Support Analyst for our Calgary location, to leverage the Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint online to unlock business value for our Portfolio of customers. This role can be done remotely, we encourage candidates with the required skill set located outside of Calgary to apply.
What You Will Do:
- Configurations, enhancements troubleshoot to SharePoint Online as required.
- Key supporter of our Lead SharePoint Developer for creating and supporting SharePoint online solutions.
- Migrate content into SharePoint Online sites with migration tools or manual procedures.
- Perform testing of SharePoint Online sites or components as developed by the Team.
- Develop and deploy backed APIs for SharePoint using .Net and CSOM to handle system requirements.
- Technical Document Writing as needed, customer user guides, & training material development for various aspects of the SharePoint implementation.
- Support Developed solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) to meet customer business objectives.
- Conduct training sessions and demos for deliverables for SharePoint and Power App users, Content Managers and Site Owners.
- Day to day functional support for internal SharePoint site and Power Apps.
- Create, leverage and design content types, site columns, lookup lists and libraries supporting Content Managers and Site Owners.
- Collaborate with other teams on cross-application functionality and integration of systems and common data to support business process for customers and the internal organization.
- Provide input into QA plans, QA testing and User Acceptance testing.
What Skills You Have:
- SharePoint: 3-5 years (Required)
- .NET: 3-5 years (Required)
- 2+ years of experience in Power Platform (Ideal)
- 3-5 years experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online and new Modern UI 3-5 years (Required)
- Full understanding of SharePoint structure including site collections, sites, content types, site columns, libraries, lists, pages, webparts, views, permissions, and search
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Proficient in PowerShell, with ability to write up custom scripts for updating SharePoint contents or configurations
- Exposure to Agile software development lifecycle processes – Azure DevOps
- Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Common Data Service
- Experience in using multiple OOTB Connectors with Power Apps and Power Automate, and ability to create custom connectors for Power Apps and Microsoft Automate
- Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services is desirable
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Outlook, Excel, MSSQL, OneDrive, etc.) is desirable
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with cross-platform mobile application development is desirable
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts
Certifications in the following area considered a strong asset:
- PL-900 – Microsoft Power platform Fundamentals
- PL-400 – Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-200 – Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
What You Will Benefit From:
- Being part of a growing, collaborative, and engaging team that prioritizes employee development and customer experience
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced network of professionals in the technology space
- A competitive compensation package with a flexible employee health benefits package, paid time off, hybrid work arrangements and professional development support
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, Alberta (Hybrid), or Remote
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.