Customer Experience Support Analyst
At Convverge, we are driven by technology, innovation, and the opportunity to work with amazing customers. We build business-level, web-based applications on Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and the Power Platform that support a rich set of interactions among customers, employees and users like us. As software developers, designers, and analysts, our work requires us to consider usability, design, business workflow, performance, as well as strong technical platform integrations. We are leaders in a growing cloud technology space.
About our Team
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale our selves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
At Convverge we are customer focused and we are looking for a customer-focused and dynamic Customer Experience and Support Analyst to support our portfolio of clients. You will contribute to the business by providing support to customers’ queries related to their software, SharePoint Intranet, Azure Cloud Infrastructure and M365 Administration support in a professional and courteous manner
What You Will Do
- Remotely troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues and resolve incidents
- Respond to end users’ enquiries related to their supported software
- Own and resolve incidents within your technical capacity
- Provide fully documented technical issues in our Zendesk ticket management system and Azure Devops, determine the customer’s urgency, and where possible, provide resolution to customer’s issues
- Escalate critical tickets to be resolved in a timely manner
- Dispatch incidents to the appropriate Software developers and Power Platform team members when current skill capacity resolution is not possible and manage the incident through its lifecycle.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and follow up with peers and leads to improve service delivery
- Participate in group events and discussions to be a valued contributing member of the Customer Experience Support team
What Skills & Experience You Have
- 3-5 years of related IT experience Active Directory, Group Policies, PowerShell, MS Exchange, Office 365, M365 Administration. Power Platform knowledge is considered an asset
- Ability to provide support to end users on a variety of topics including Windows, MS Office 365 and Microsoft exchange email
- Self-motivation and professional attitude and customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Solid commitment to quality customer service with focus on the overall customer experience
What You Will Benefit From:
- Being part of a growing, collaborative, and engaging team that prioritizes employee development and customer experience
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced network of professionals in the technology space
- A competitive compensation package with a flexible employee health benefits package, paid time off, hybrid work arrangements and professional development support
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.