Full Job Description
At Convverge, we are driven by technology, innovation and the opportunity to work with amazing clients. We build business-level, web-based applications on Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and the Power Platform that support a rich set of interactions among customers, employees and users like us. As software developers, designers and analysts, our work requires us to consider usability, design, business workflow, performance, as well as strong technical platform integrations. We are regional leaders in a growing cloud technology space.
About Our Team
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
We are seeking a Sales Analyst to be part of our Sales Team. We are looking for someone who is seeking to start a career in Sales. The Sales Analyst role will support the Convverge sales process which includes, presentation development, proposal response development, CRM analysis and tracking, ad-hoc report development, and customer billing support. These are critical functions to drive client satisfaction and retention, as well as driving efficiency. This role can be done remotely, we encourage candidates with the required skill set located outside of Calgary to apply
- Support overall sales process and act a s key support member of the Sales Team.
- Develop customer presentations as needed/requested by the Sales Team.
- Support the development of proposals and RFPs for the Sales Team
- Support other ad hoc reporting requirements of the Sales Team.
- Be an expert and point of contact for sales reports.
- Develop sales reports for the Organization and customers as needed.
- Support the customer billing cycle.
- Communicate data and insights to Sales and Leadership.
- Maintain the integrity of the sales data and support the CRM process.
- Support other month end, quarter end and year end planning processes.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate and proficient public speaking skills with the ability to host and deliver presentations and workshops to clients.
- 1 - 3 years of Business Analyst, Sales Analyst and/or similar reporting & analytics role.
- Post-Secondary education in Business or equivalent.
- Experience with proposal writing and development.
- Experienced Power BI user or equivalent experience with visualization tools - nice to have.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Power Point; experience with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in and fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with a CRM Platform will be highly beneficial. i.e. salesforce, Dynamics CRM.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with sound business judgement.
- The ability to work with high degree of focus and attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com