Power BI Analyst/Developer
Who are you?
- Are you a Power BI expert who can plug into any project to create dynamic dashboards?
- Are you a consultant looking for short-term or long-term engagements?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to take complex reports, visualization ideas, or abstract concepts and simplify them utilizing Power BI?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to extend a growing team’s Power BI capability on an ongoing basis?
- Are you familiar with consolidating solutions within the Microsoft enterprise technology stack?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to talk to you!
Who we are?
Convverge is a growing technology services firm that configures Microsoft technology to solve real business problems. We are in need of great technical staff that are able to align our client’s technical and business challenges with fitting solutions.
We focus on creating integrated dashboards and reports using Power BI, collaboration solutions using SharePoint, and accelerating business processes with Flow, Forms, Teams, PowerApps and Nintex. Convverge has a western Canadian presence, with headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, and a growing global portfolio of customers.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in the following: computer science, systems engineering, data science, data analytics or a related discipline.
- An ability to quickly ramp up on Convverge’s processes and plug into multiple projects.
- Take ownership of Power BI focused activities in a project team, with multiple projects in various phases of delivery.
- Experience providing data, integration, and systems analysis.
- The ability to act as a liaison between teams and participate in resolving BI service requests.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in creating dashboards and validating results with business stakeholders.
- Experience with report development and data modeling in Microsoft Power BI.
- In-depth SQL development knowledge with demonstrated experience in writing SQL scripts for testing, reports, and data connections.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.