Convverge is a well-established and growing technology services company. We enable our clients to achieve greater profitability and growth by leveraging Microsoft technologies that bring people and information together to make better decisions, faster. As a Convverge Engagement Manager you will work closely with our technical team where you will be responsible for guiding the delivery of projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and at the highest level of quality.
|Work Location||Calgary, Alberta|
About Our Team
We are customer-focused, collaborative and fun to work with. We are agile practitioners who think critically. We are building a culture of collaboration and learning. We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams. We value a diverse team with a variety of educational backgrounds.
You are people-person who loves to get things done. You are a great communicator, have an outgoing personality, and can organize and motivate a delivery team. You have an impeccable attention to detail and love problem solving and learning. You are the go-to person when it comes to project and client information.
- Participate in project kick-off and requirements gathering meetings.
- Create and manage project timelines to ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Anticipate obstacles and address them with the team in a proactive manner.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Initiate and develop business relationships vital to the success of projects (internal and external).
- Identify project scope and help write proposals to land new business.
- Help to identify and develop delivery and support processes to accommodate company growth.
- Must have at least 3 years hands-on experience in the project management or delivery executive space, managing the delivery of technology-related projects.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish as well as oversee multiple projects at one time.
- Have experience in building solid, long term client relationships.
- Must be comfortable working with customers and leading development teams.
- Be an independent, critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of popular office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams and SharePoint.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.