Senior SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant
Convverge is a growing technology services firm that configures Microsoft technology to solve real business problems. We are in need of great front-line staff that are able to align our client’s technical and business challenges with fitting solutions.
We focus on creating integrated dashboards and reports using Power BI, collaboration solutions using SharePoint, and accelerating business processes with Flow, Forms, Teams, Power Apps and Nintex. Convverge is based in Calgary and has a global portfolio of customers.
- You are a people-person who loves getting things done.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail, love problem solving and learning.
- Having clients open up, share their vision and translating this into a technical approach is something that comes naturally to you.
- You aspire to be the go-to person when it comes to project and client information.
- You want to lead solution teams, clients, and consultants through the exciting process of building solutions.
- You thrive in an ever-evolving and growing team environment.
- Creating priorities and helping others stay on track is in your DNA.
About the Position
As a senior SharePoint & Office 365 consultant, you have a hybrid skill set with the ability to collect and set client expectations, and manage solution delivery through to completion.
You will work closely with the sales, delivery and client teams to:
- Understand and set client priorities.
- Oversee execution and delivery of technical solutions, while also getting the opportunity to dive in to the technology yourself.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and solution requirements.
- Work together with Convverge solution delivery experts to propose fitting technical solution architecture.
- Oversee solution implementations to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and that they meet client expectations.
- Great business acumen and relevant technology education, certification, or accreditation.
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, SharePoint Online.
- Working understanding of the broader Microsoft Office 365 suite including Azure.
- Experience with Nintex is considered a strong asset.
About Our Team
We help companies achieve greater profitability and growth by leveraging Microsoft technologies that bring people and information together to make better decisions, faster. It’s common knowledge that organizations are the most successful when motivated people work together towards a common goal.
- We are a customer-focused, collaborative, fun and open environment.
- We are agile practitioners who think critically.
- We are building a culture of collaboration and learning.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of educational backgrounds.
- Above all, we aspire to help our clients make faster, more informed decisions for their businesses – it’s a beautiful thing.
|Work Location||Calgary, Alberta|
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.