What We Offer
We're always looking for top-talent, friendly people who are happiest when helping others, working hard, and loving to grow personally and professionally.
A career with us is fun, empowering, innovative, and constantly challenging. Things move quickly in tech and that's all part of the adventure.
Convverge is an established Microsoft consulting partner and managed services provider with an entrepreneurial spirit. We offer competitive compensation, flexible health benefits, hybrid work arrangements and a structured professional development program to our team.
We work hard to create a great place to work. Our main office location is in Calgary, Alberta. However, it goes without saying that as a tech-loving, digital consulting company we've mastered those remote working tools too.
About Our Team
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
Questions? Ask away!
We are seeking Software Developer with 2+ years of experience developing solutions who truly loves working with technology and solving problems. You will have worked as a part of a development team and take great pride in creating resilient, high-quality software. You are excited to work with a team that strives to solve complex business problems, no matter what it takes. You want to work with cutting edge software and tools. This role can be done remotely, we encourage candidates with the required skill set located outside of Calgary to apply.
- Plan and lead the development of new software products and/or enhancements
- Lead the analysis, design, development, and maintenance of software solutions
- Contribute collaboratively within a creative and fast paced environment, designing innovative solutions that are architecturally solid and scalable
- Thrive working independently within an open environment
- Work within an Agile development environment, adhering to process standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate an ability to break down complex problems into smaller tasks that can be systematically prioritized and addressed
- Develop strong coding solutions using Microsoft business platforms that perform and fit well within the context of a larger product
- Proactively identify and communicate risks or delays that may affect the overall health of a project
We will give strong preference to Developers who have the following experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power Automate
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, especially SharePoint Online. SharePoint Framework considered a bonus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, including DevOps and Microsoft 365
- Experience with C#
- Experience with command line scripting (PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with GIT
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2R 1J8
What we expect
Our people come ready to buckle down and are wizards at working together to create successful customers. Our team is fanatical about delivering great outcomes and our list of stellar clients have come to expect exceptional results. As a result, you are expected to pull your weight, invest your time and talents, support the team and overall be that beautiful person you know you are. (If coffee is required to get there, let us know ahead of time.)
What we value
Our company leads with a values-based mindset. Our five core values are important to us and we expect that they are important to you too. We know the best career matches happen when your personal values align with ours, so take a minute to check out our values. (hint, hint.)
Create Successful Customers
We focus on a great customer experience by doing what it takes to enable our customer to be successful.
Doing so enables us to be successful.
Operate with Integrity
We communicate internally and externally with unwavering candor, honesty, and respect.
Support Each Other
We are a team and we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
Have Fun! Enjoy the Technology
Everyone benefits when we have fun in our jobs and exhibit our love of technology through our work.
Develop Our People
We provide an environment that fosters personal development, professional learning, and growth.