At Convverge, we are driven by technology, innovation, and the opportunity to work with amazing customers. We build business-level, web-based applications on Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and the Power Platform that support a rich set of interactions among customers, employees and users like us. As software developers, designers, and analysts, our work requires us to consider usability, design, business workflow, performance, as well as strong technical platform integrations. We are regional leaders in a growing cloud technology space.
About our Team
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
At Convverge we are looking for an energetic, experienced and customer focused Business Analyst to work with key project stakeholders, from end users to executive sponsors. As a Business Analyst you will guide, analyze, validate, document, plan, manage, and understand their needs to accurately align our Solutions team to the business objectives of the customer. Managing the project and taking the Agile approach, you will be given the opportunity to deepen your knowledge base and expand your skills while delivering best in class solutions to our customers.
What You Will Do
- Work with project stakeholders, from end users to executive sponsors, to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify and manage their needs
- Perform needs analysis, gather and analyze business and technical requirements and provide recommendations for solutions and business process modifications
- Work with technical teams to turn end user and business requirements into solution design and implementation plans
- Provide detailed documentation including business requirements documents and governance plans to organizational and adoption plans including communications and training materials to guide the deployment of the solution to the end users
- Manage stakeholder needs, especially when conflicting, to drive stakeholders to a consensus
- Manage and verify the fulfillment of requirements through testing, quality assurance and pilots
What Skills & Experience You Have
- 5+ years’ professional IT industry experience working with implementations across a wide range of technologies including: document and records management, workflow and custom applications to cloud offerings, and business process automation solutions.
- 5+ years’ industry experience with multi-technology solutions and diverse business and technical consulting including: SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365, Business Central, Azure Cloud Stack and Windows
- Experience with the full project life-cycle from initial requirements and scoping to planning, implementation and end user training
- Experience with DevOps, Visio, Project and Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent written communication
- Articulate and proficient public speaking skills with the ability to host and deliver presentations and workshops to clients
- Self-motivation and drive
Knowledge of and experience with the following considered a strong asset:
- Business Systems Analysis Certification (ECBA, ECBA+, CCBA, CBAP)
- Change Management Certified Practitioner (ProSci)
- Business Process Management and methodology certifications (CBPA, CBPP, CBPL)
- Power Platform (Dataverse, PowerApps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power BI)
- Azure cloud migration strategies
- Post-Secondary education
What You Will Benefit From:
- Being part of a growing, collaborative, and engaging team that prioritizes employee development and customer experience
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced network of professionals in the technology space
- A competitive compensation package with a flexible employee health benefits package, paid time off, hybrid work arrangements and professional development support
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Calgary, Alberta (Hybrid) or Remote
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.