At Convverge, we are driven by technology, innovation, and the opportunity to work with amazing clients. We build business-level, web-based applications on Cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and the Power Platform that support a rich set of interactions among customers, employees and users like us. As software developers, designers and analysts, our work requires us to consider usability, design, business workflow, performance, as well as strong technical platform integrations. We are regional leaders in a growing cloud technology space.
About Our Team
- We passionately solve problems and commit to quality as the leading design principle.
- We scale ourselves through small, self-empowered and self-organizing teams.
- We focus on learning, at an organizational and personal level. All employees are pursuing certifications on company time, with an allocation of 4 hours per week of professional development time.
- We value a diverse team with a variety of experiences and educational backgrounds.
We are seeking an Applications Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the application needs of the Company are met. You will apply your business and application knowledge to assist users in the applicable systems utilized by designing, developing, documenting, implementing innovative and productive solutions to complex business or system functional problems. This role can be done remotely, we encourage candidates with the required skill set located outside of Calgary to apply.
- Provide application and technical support for systems.
- Analyze, test, and implement system enhancements, customizations, and interfaces.
- Investigate and evaluate application issues or system problems while being cognizant of resulting impacts on system integration, business policies and practices.
- Act as a subject matter expert on various business process applications and support the implementation of business and /or systems solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Create system reports to effectively collaborate with process owners and users to identify technical issues and solutions for business processes.
- Experienced in working with the full application lifecycle.
- Critical thinking skills include being able to understand the business usage of the system and make suggestions for improvement.
- Strong knowledge of continuous quality improvement, management information systems techniques, and change control procedures.
- Proficient in supporting and coordinating application deployments across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt.
- Self-starter and results driven. Able to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum guidance or prompting. Proactive, dependable, and possesses a positive attitude.
- Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science, IT Engineer, or other related field, with 3 + years’ experience.
- Exceptional proficiency of Microsoft applications and the ability to troubleshoot a wide range of issues.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable leading meetings and delivering concise and detailed presentations catered to a particular audience.
- Flexibility to provide occasional after-hours support. Experience in supporting remote locations in considered an asset.
What You Will Benefit From
- Being part of a growing collaborative and engaging team that prioritizes employee development and customer experience.
- Partnering with and learning from an experienced network of professionals in the technology space.
- A competitive compensation package with a flexible employee health benefits package, paid time off, hybrid work arrangements and professional development support.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position, please send your resume to careers(at)convverge(dot)com.